diumenge, 15 de maig del 2016

Final reflecition

After so many sleepless night this is over, and It is time to do a final reflection.

Time to look back on my blog. 

My first written post is this: http://behappytribute.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/murderers-in-rue-morgue.html

This book is very interisting and sadistic like all other books by Edgar Allan Poe.
The narrator lived in Paris with his friend monsieur Auguste Dupin.
They lived a strange life because, all day they onlky read or wrote...At night they went into the street and walked for hours.
One cay the narratoer read a tragic news in a newspaper.
The news said there were murders in a Rue Morgue.
The interior of the house was destroyed, the bodies , were mutilated, one body was in the chimemey. The old woman's body was outside, near the house.
The police taled to many people abut this tragedy, The people heard two voices, one voice was form a french man but the other voice nobody knew what language it was. 
One night Dupin and his friend visited the house where the murderer took place, Dupin found a lot of things and an orange-brown hair.
These clues showed the killer wasn't human, and one sailor lost a orange-outang so the killer was the animal.
The sailor explain it to Dupin and his friend.

I think this book is a very good bok beacuse it is very exiting. I like Poe's books, but they are a little bit sadistics and strange. 

This first post was a summery of a Edgar Allan Poe's book and it is a task. 
It is really shematic I didn't use any connectors, all the phrases are connected with commas or full stops. Also, the vocabulary is a little bit basic. 

And my last composition is what I am writing now but this is but the second-to-last is this: 
Five years ago I went to a summer English camp and I didn't know what to expect, so I was very nervous but in the end I had a great time because I met one of my best friend there.

My best friend is called Emma Rodriguez, she was born on Mat of 98' so she is the same age as me. Emma is 180cm tall and she always wears a large ponytail made with a long, wavy, shiny bronw hair. She has hazel eyes, a tiny nose and an average mouth, also she wears glasses and her face is a heart form. emma is slim and every day wears fashion clothes. 

Plus, She is very independent and shy but with her friends or family is just on reverse, also Emma is selfsuficient and cold (again with foreign people because when she is with friends is so charming and nice). 
But not all is good, Emma tends to be depresive and closed, a very few people know her in reality. 
Emma likes hip-hop, pop and indie. She likes reading romance and books but she dosen't enjoy Stephen King's books. 
She loves going out with her friends and polishing nails. 

She also loves travelling and she would love work on something that envoles travelling, and because that Emms will study turism. 
-----

It isn't my best composition but at least there are connectors. It isn't my best essey because this essay
is a description and I'm not good on it, but I need to practice more on it, even in Spanish I'm not "good" on it. And of course I still got some mistakes and I need to improve that.

My first oral presentation is this: http://englishblogbatx.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/oral-presentation.html

http://prezi.com/3h3wsc4iho3p/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share


Well, first of all this oral presentation isn't from 4rt of ESO because I didn't posted any self evaluation,  I don't know why, but anyway this presentation is from last year so It will work.

And my last oral presentation is this: http://englishblogbatx.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/oral-presentation-tdr.html

https://prezi.com/zgnsc_unem5t/study-of-castell-de-peraladas-tapestries-based-on-the-eneid/


It is a fact that my grammar and my vocabulary has improve like my pronunciation. But of course this isn't perfect. And during my first english presentation I didn't articulate as well.  The content of the first presentation was about ancient weddings because we were doing some stuff about ancient cultures, and the second one was about my TdR because we were doing our paper abstract.
I think the structure is the same, because the topics were pretty clear but I think my presentations are maturer because of topics and my age.

I think my best oral presentation was my last oral presentation because on that  presentation I did something that I really enjoy; I talked about my TdR and I used some technical terms and my grammar was better. Obviously It wasn't the best TdR but I really enjoy the presentation.

On the other hand, I think my best writing was some kind of review like these ones:
http://englishblogbatx.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/shutter-island-review.html http://englishblogbatx.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/spirited-away.html


Because these reviews were about some good movies that I liked, and I really enjoy doing reviews and share my opinion to everybody, and of course with all these reviews I can use some good connectors.

So, that's all! School just has finish and now we're going to learn english talking or watching some series in O.V. I really enjoy these years here despite all the homework and exams, but I will miss this "easy" days! Anyways, now is time to enjoy this summer and the final "diner-party"




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada