dilluns, 4 d’abril del 2016

Education is the key, School is the lock

Once Suli said: "as long as you follow the rules and pass the exams, you're cool. But are you aware that examiners have a check list? And if your answer is something outside of the box, the automatic response is a cross", and he was right.

Teachers, examiners, profesors... They all have a check list and if you think a little bit far, a little bit different you automaticlly win a cross. Make exams is difficult, usually you only pass exams by regurgitate on it the response and you need to be sure that the response is inside the box. 

Education needs a change, a big one; students tired, teachers are tired, parents are tired, everybody is tired and anybody cares about it. Also, it's clear that this education mode doesn't work because the results that we are getting are so low. The exams only consist in study and regurgitate facts and I'm so tired of this; one single exam can decide if you are in or not, if you are good or not, if you are intelligent or not. I'm so f***ing sick of this.

I don't know but I need a change, WE need a change, I can't hold it no more. It is so stressful! I can't remember everything and It is unfair.

It is unfair.

I need a change.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada