divendres, 27 de febrer del 2015

Emma, my bff

Emma is my best friend I met her at a Camp in Summer, we have been to that camp for four years. Normally she stays there only one week and I stay there two.

Emma is pale skinned and thin, but she is tall too. Her hair is like her eyes;brown.
 Maybe she is too thin but Emma does a lot of sport, she does ballet and also she is a runner. She always wears hipster clothes and I always told her she is that but Emma says the opposite. 
She loves reading like me and we share a lot of interest on the same books, and tv series! 

Emma is so kind and funny, She is also so smart, Emma is so good at economics and maths I envy her for that hahahahha.

She has a lot of friends. I met a lot of new people through her whats upp, and that's cool I love that. I met Marti, one of Emma's friends and all Marti's friends, also, I helped Marti to establish a relationship with Emma, but that relationship didn't work at all... but that's not my fault! I met another of Emma's friends, Marc, He is from Italy, in particuliar Modena, He is very kind! 
I never met him face-to-face, but I want to. 

I miss Emma very much, because I only see her at that Camp, and I hate that. 




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada