dimecres, 10 de juny del 2015

Final reflection


1.  Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s?  Where, for example?
yes, I can see an improvement on my level of English in the past years. For example I can see this improvement in my writing.
2. Which activity best shows your level of English?
 I think the best activity which shows my level of english are the listenings.
3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
I think the activities which were really useful for me to improve my english were the projects.
4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not?
I think all activities are useful to learn english.
5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?
In my opinion the best activities to do again next year to keep on improving my english are the skills practise.


6. Open Comments (...More ideas, suggestions for activities, suggestion for new topics...)
In my opinion we should renovate the topics, and read more books

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada