dimecres, 7 d’octubre del 2015

E-mail


Who I am?


I am a girl called Jordina who lives in Castelló d'Empúries and is 17 years old.
I'm in 2Bat and I'm so excited to go University.
One of my dreams is to study archaeology, and of course, my dream is travel to different archaelogical sites. It's so difficult to achieve this goal but I know that I can do it.
My second dream is travel around the world, yes I know this dream is so cliché! I mean, everybody wants to travel, meet new people and help other and all these stuff, but I really want to do it. Also, my best friend and I want to help to an ONG in India or in Africa but this dream is pretty complicated to achieve but of course I will try it. 
The next dream is basically be happy and have time to read all the books that I want to read.
And finally one of my "freak" dreams is travel to Orlando, because I want to visit "The Harry Potter Orlando Resort". 
Two years ago I went to London and there, I achieved one of my "freak" dreams: go to Warner Bross Studio Tour London( So the first dream DONE!)


Well, these are my dreams.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada