dimecres, 7 d’octubre del 2015

Why we laugh?- TED

SUMMARY
In this video, Sophie Scott, a neuroscientist, stand-up comic talk about laugh and the facts about laugh. 
Sophie Scott explains us how we breath when we are laughing, and the differences between our breath when are talking and our breath when we just breath without talk or laugh, she says that Nietzsche tought that only the humans can laugh but actually all the mammals can laugh. Scott also explains the two types of laughing(involuntary laughter or voluntary laughter) and how our brain reacts. A funny fact is when we get old we learn how to distinguish a fake laugh or a genuine laugh but she says that when we get older the laugh become less contagious to us. 
In reationships laughter helps to regulate all the emotions. Finally she said the laughter is a really ancient behaviour.

PERSONAL OPINION
I think this TED talk is so interesting because laugh is very important in our lifes. 

One fact that has surprised me is that when we get older the laugh become less contagious to us, this fact has surprised me because I've never thought that it affects to old people, I mean, I know that normally the old people are grumpy but I didn't know the reason of that.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada