divendres, 28 de novembre del 2014

Skiing

This winter , like every winter, I will go to Puyvalador and Les angles, in France, to practise this fantastic sport ; Skiing.
I have practised this sport for almost eleven years but I started to take lessons when I was six. I had a lot of different instructors; but the best instructor is Ramon, he is so cute and comprensive but if you want feel some adrenaline you should go with Pere, my actual instructor. I like Pere because  he is so energetic and every day wants more and more. Pere is my instructor because now I go to "la esportiva"  I'm proud of that because it is a privilege, not everyone can go there, but I´m not the best of the group, there are some students  that have been in that group`for almost five years or more. 

I go to skiing every Saturday and I get up at 6:30 am to arrive to Puyvalador at 9:40 am but sometimes I'm late. Normally in two hours we do all the route.

My equipment: 
My equipment I think is good
My skis are a Vist model (Vist Super Front Two 2013-2014It is a good model, my father bought them last year and he gave them to me at Christmas.
My ski boots are a Salomon model ( salamon mission altu gti black) my father bought them last year too
And my ski clothes are Söll and Spider, well, this equipment is a little bit expensive but it is great quality.

I love skiing because I feel free and while I am skiing I sing on my own, normally I sing The Scientist and Clocks by Coldplay but I sing some songs in catalan too. Of course I don't sing when I am skiing with my family or my group, well If I'm with my father yes, we are a little bit crazy!! 
Haz click en la imagen para leer el test(my ski)
(my boots)
 ( My brother and I last year in Andorra)
 (My brother and I in Vallnord)
In this images,also, you can see my equipament

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada