dissabte, 22 de novembre del 2014

THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY

Well, first of all I want to make this film review because I read all the hunger games books and there are awsome. Yesterday I went to see the movie with some friends.

But also I want to do a little summary; Katniss was rescued during the 75 HUNGER GAMES with Finnick and Betee, but Peeta and Johanna weren't there because Peeta wasn't important for the revolution but Johanna was, the problem was the things took complicated when everybody scatted. 
In District 13 Katniss and Gale  participed in all of revolution actions, meanwhile Peeta was tortured with Johanna at the Capitol. 
President Snow wanted to stop this movement but the revolution begans...
Gale and his rescue team rescued Peeta and Johanna but they weren't good, The Capitol tortured Johanna with water and electricity and Peeta was tortured with tracker jacker's poison, and finally he tought Katniss was a evil person and he wants to kill him


I'm glad they split the movies. If they wouldn't have, the movie would have been rushed with many details missing. I thought part 1 was very good because they were able to spend time on all the little details. They also didn't leave much out so I was happy. I also think that it is ridiculous for people to say they did this only for the money. You can tell that Francis Lawrence and all the actors really care about this story so to say that is an insult. Honestly, I think The Hunger Games and Catching Fire should have been split into 2 movies as well. They would have had most details in the movies that way and they would have been even more amazing.
The movie was fantastic, and there were many details, but they also included some things that there weren't in the book like the miners attack to the peace agents, I think that part explain exactly what happens to the society.
 I think Finnick must be in more parts int the movie, and when he told Snow's secret they didn't know the importance of that, I mean, they must make a special scene for that not only a half scene. But basiclly they introduced all the basic elements, Peeta was kidnaped by the Capitol, and all the survivors od D-12 were at D-13. Gale and Katniss participed in all of revolution actions and Katniss became into the Mockingjay. I don't want to do any spoilers so... I will not say anymore...
The best part in the movie is -naturally- when Katniss sing the Hanging tree's song, was so emotive and impressive...( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EX7vBG4sZk&feature=youtu.be )
(tortured Peeta)

Gale was so handsome like every movie and book, like Finnick ♥ Peeta was... well.. I don't like Peeta but his aspect wasn't so good, but that's great because he was tortured so...Basiclly they made a good job.

I'm proud of Francis, he is a great director, and he knows what the hunger games mean, and what symbolize... for all of that I'm proud. 

But...there are much worse games to play

(Finnick)

(Gale and Katniss)(the trailer)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada