dijous, 20 de novembre del 2014

Swimming


I like swiming because it is healthy to practise some sport, and especially swimming because you move all the muscles.

I had practise this sport since I was five. I started in Empuriabrava's pool, and it was good fun to go there, because I made a lot of good friends. I had a lot of good instrucotrs, but some bad instructors too. Maybe the best instructor in Empuriabrava was Carles, he was so nice and also he won a lot of competitons in Europe.
When Empuriabrava's  swimming pool closed I went -with one firend- in Santa Margarita but the swimming pool was so small and horrible, and the instructor was so bad too., I only went there for 3 months. 
Then I tried diferents sports, like tennis, but I didn't like it.

Four years ago I started to go in the pool I go to now, and it is the best pool, maybe because I have a lot of friends there or maybe because the instructors are good as well.
This sport makes me happy because in the pool I feel free. But it isn't easy it is difficulty and tiring practising this sport, like every sport. MAybe I'm not the best but I enjoy it. 
I went two days to swiming; Monday and Friday. At monday I went to the pool at 7:45 and we have to swim more because is a advanced level, but at friday I went to the pool at 7:15 and we have to swim less because it isn't a advanced level.

These two days we have different instructors too. And the best one is friday's instructor: Isidro. My monday's isntructor is a good instructor too, but it's not the same.

Finnaly I want so say practise some sport is very important, especially swimming.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada