dijous, 5 de març del 2015

My favorite music group.

My favorite music group is Txarango, this group was created on Barcelona in 2010 but they are from Osona. The actual members of that group are:  Alguer Miquel (singer), Marcel Lázara Tito (singer and guitar), Sergi Carbonell Hipi (piano), Joaquim Canals (drum kin), Àlex Pujols (bass guitar), Pau Puig (percussion), Ivan López (saxo) and Jordi Barnola (trompet). They play reggae, cumbia, pop and salsa. 
They have done some tours like:  Welcome to Clownia(2010-2011) Benvinguts al llarg viatge(2012) and Som riu (2014). Som riu is the last tour that they have done and that's the tour that I have seen, and I want to go to Canet Rock because they will play there. 

One of my favorite songs in Som riu's CD are: Tan de bo; because it represents the change in the positive way. ( the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bv9IkXeTNM ) Another song is: Com dues gotes d'aigua because it represents my friendship with my best friend, it represents our trust. ( the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL6J_3gbzyA) And the last one is Músic de Carrer... I love that song because It remember me one book; A dance with dragons by GRMartin, but also it remeber me last summer that was awsome in Mas banyeres's Summer Camp. 

But I Love all the songs by Txarango because every song talk about many histories and  feelings. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada