dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2015

Mockingjay P2

Yesterday I went to watch Mockingjay P2...and I'm just mentally disoriented, I can't handle it. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW? I know I'd readed and re-readed all the books a lot of times but see it on the big screen is too much for me. I feel so empty right now.
The movie was good adapted, and I really like it, but of course there were some elements that they should change, for example, I miss more emphasis during the deaths, I mean *SPOILER* Finnick's death really needed more impact and with Prim's death same. 

One element that I like was the Haymitch's and Effie's kiss it doesn't happen on the book but it was so cute!! (Haymitch is one of my favorite character) The second cute element that I like was the Annie's and Finnick's wedding!! *-* 
 

Another element that I like was when Haymitch reads the letter, it was really good! Because there they explain what happen before the *SPOILER* Coin's death, and I just love it
All the action part was good but I had imagined it different, I don't know the streets and the part when the pod exploded was different in my mind, like Tigris, she was perfect but different.

I think they should explain better the Goodbye's part and *SPOILER* the Coin's death part like Snow's death part and when Katniss is shut in before she killed *SPOILER* Coin instead of Snow (I absolutely agree with this action) 


The worst part was absolutely when *SPOILER* Katniss says goodbye to Gale, It was too much for my poor heart.

Even though I don't truly like Peeta it was so sweet the ending but it was too sweet, It's for this I don't like Peeta he produces me diabetes, I just prefer Gale but we aren't twilight there are only one team in this fandom: #TeamKatniss (And #TeamFinnick who doesn't love Finn? )


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada