dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2015

My favourite books

I'd read a lot of books and because of that I have some favourite books, but I have a problem with that because very time that I read a book immediately it becomes one of my favourite books (Because of that I belong to many fandoms), So I'm going to do one list for clarify my ideas.

1- Harry Potter 
It's just the best saga, I can like so many books, I can belong to so many fandoms but always I will return to Harry Potter. Until the very end


2- The Hunger Games/ Game of Thrones
We have a draw here, I really like The Hunger Games since the first page I'd readed and Game of Thrones too, those are just my favourite books in my favourties thematics. Also I love the movies and the series of those books as well. I really like those books because what happen it's perfect applicable in reality, and this really scares me...
 
3- Delirium / Before I fall
Those books by Lauren Oliver are just amazing, do you know when you read some books and in the ending you only can say OMG? This is exactly what happen in this books. I really feel emty when I finished those books (like in THG), the same sensation that I felt when I whatched yesterday Mockingjay P2. 
             (one amazing quote from Delirium's saga) 

4- The Maze Runner
It's another incredible saga,  I really like the plot is original and fresh and there are some parts that are so realistic! I love it, but the movies aren't so good, they convert this amazing saga to another different.

5- The name of the wind
I'd readed this book last year and it's really good I absolutely recomend it. 

Those are my favourtie TOP 5 books, of course I love another amazing books but I can put all the books in this list.
As you can see almost all of them are from fututistic thematics or fantasy thematics, basically because those are my favourite thematics.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada