diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

My Favourite apps CORRECT

As every Teen in my mobile phone I have a lot of apps, and because of that I'm going to make a Top 3 List.

First of all, I have a lot of different apps but the best are:

1- Wattpad: Wattpad is a writing community in which users are able to post articlesstoriesfan fiction, and poems and it gives people the change to get their work recognized. This app was created by  Allen Lau and Ivan Yuen but WP Technology, Inc. is the owner. I have an account there and I write some original stories and some fan fictions.

2- Whats app: This app is provably the best known app in the world and of course it needed to be in my top 3 list; It is a platform that it allows to send messages without any tax, also in this app you are allowed to send "emojis".My favourite emoji is the black moon. 
3- And Finally Snapchat; this app allows to send photos to your friends or to your history, it's good to say that the photos only last 24 hours and If someone does a snapshot it is informed to you. 
Also, now snapchat has improved and with one option it is feasible to change your face with another person. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada