diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

My favourite youtubers CORRECT

One of my favourtie platforms online is youtube because it is a great place to know what is trending or what life is like in another countries.

I'm subscribed to a lot of channels but my favourite are:

1- YellowMellowMG: She is a spanish youtuber who was born in France but she lives in Madrid nowadays, also she lived in Barcelona too. Now she just arrived to 1 million subscribes so I'm so happy, also in this moment she is in NZ, before that she was in Australia and on February she was in Punta Cana. I love her video-vlogs because she is always travelling and discovering new places for me and for her... Oh! also she is a singer and some month ago she published one single called "Phantom Limb"
2- LuzuVlogs: He is a spanish youtuber too but nowadays he lives in Los Angeles with his girlfriend Lana ( Lana is from USA but she speaks spanish too) 

Luzu is a vlogger but a gamer too and he is very funny, dynamic and gorgeous, she travels a lot like Melo; He went to Caribe, Argentina and Chile with Melo and another youtubers. I think Luzu has like 4 million subscribers.
Also, Lana has a channel too.

3- Lepolda Olda
Leo is a catalan youtuber and she has a strange sense of humor what makes me laugh every time I see her videos, she started doing videos because she went to Glasgow during one Erasmus and during her stay there, she made some videos telling her experience. Now she is performing to Fang i Setge musical in Barcelona, also before this musical she performed on Mar i Cel.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada