dijous, 3 de març del 2016

My Harry Potter Addictions

Since I've seen the first Harry Potter movie I feel in love with this saga. Actually the first movie I've seen based on Harry Potter was the Prisoner of Azkaban (or PoA)
because I was 8 years old. Since this moment I played every day with my friends while we were creating a fake world based on Harry Potter: So, I was  Hermione and two of my best friends were Harry and Ron. It is weird that the boy who played Harry Potter (Hakim) was who liked more HP, so we can say that he introduced me to this magical world.

When I was 11 or 12 years old I headed for the first time Harry Potter (When everybody goes to Hogwarts). So since then I started searching for new information on the web; new books or the existence of Warner Bross studio tour London and all this stuff.

Nowdays I have some merchandise based on Hp books and films, like neckless and some extra books.

I will always love HP books because it is the first big saga that I read. It isn't the saga that took me to discover "books world" because I likes reading before HP, but I love it anyway.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada