diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

Nip tuck dialogue

In class Sergi and I made a dialogue based on aesthetic operation, here it is:

Hannah: I think that I should get an operation.
Dianne: But, why?
Hannah: Cause I don't feel good with my body
Dianne: But you don't need it, you are gorgeous
Hannah: Are you kidding me?
Dianne: No girl, I'm being serious
Hannah: I can't compete with another girls
Dianne: What the heck is wrong with you?
Hannah? It's just like...
Dianne: What?
Hannah: I just want to get operated, it's not like a big deal
Dianne: Surjeons just want to take your money, and you know it, don't you?
Hannah: Maybe you're right
Dianne: Of ourse I'm right
Hannah: But not always, some of them just want to help...
Dianne: A lot of them are just assholes, aren't they?
Hannah: Maybe...
Dianne: Let's stop talking about this before i get sick and let's get something to eat
Hannah: K




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada